Dec 2, 2010

December












Hmmm, er... yeah. Not exactly been very good at keeping up to date with this. I've had so many people call and email me ('when are you going to update your Blog Ben?'), I thought I'd quickly post a new post (er) and some sketchbook drawings. I've actually been really busy since the last - had a couple of exhibitions and been working upstairs like a dawg.






I've been out sketching, but not enough. Mostly geese 'n' gulls (sleep a lot, are easily found, are beautiful). Have lots of scrumptious ideas in the wings waiting to be turned into paintings. But, really, the last few months have been dominated by getting upstairs finished... The closer I get to the end, the more I need to FINISH it!






Upstairs should be finished in...a few months? And then I'm really looking forward to getting ON WITH IT. I'm literally bursting with ideas, there are so many things I want to get into. 2011, bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment